Wednesday, October 27, 2010

That's More Like It

Today's lunch was gorgeous and still pretty simple. The humbly elegant details below:
  • salad (romaine, arugula, cucumber, bell peppers, carrots, and some sort of radish)
  • smoked salmon and lite havarti cheese sandwich on this
  • frozen pineapple
I struggled to eat all of it because I most definitely coming down with a cold/flu thing. So, I won't be writing much here tonight. Just checked my temperature and it's 102.4 Not life threatening but high enough to warrant me going to bed a bit early. As my designated lifetime nursemaid said: "We can watch Undercovers under covers."

Expect a similar lunch situation tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. 1) 102.4!?!?! OMG. That's almost too high to be a radio station! Go to bed. Get better.

    2) I HEARTILY approve of the lox! Nicely done!

    3) Yeah...your lunch yesterday.... the pic alone made me laugh out loud before I even read your blurb!

    ReplyDelete