Monday, October 4, 2010

Light Green Monday

Today's lunch was somewhat uninspiring. No homemade (semi-healthy) dessert and there were no good left overs from the weekend either. So, the mundane details are below:
  • Salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, grilled albacore tuna)
  • honeydew melon balls
  • Kashi fruit & grain bar
See, kind of boring. The melon was perfect though. Also, I really love these Kashi Fruit & Grain Bars. They are delicious and not too unhealthy.
Sorry for the blurry picture. Anyway, I have a ton of cooking to do this week. So hopefully I'll have some yummy lunches in the coming days. It's cold and rainy here and I'm really looking forward hot lunches.

3 comments:

  1. That's not boring at all! I love your photos and the time and care you put into your meals and the blog. You looked GREAT tonight and I was so happy to see you! I really missed you last week. Oh, and I saw these or similar plastic lunch boxes in Whole Foods. Not sure it's the same as yours but very similar at least. Almost bought it, but am sure I can get it for less $$ elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh speaking of Kashi bars - I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE the dark chocolate/coconut ones. But warning: they are so freaking good, I couldn't eat just one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time reading this thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete