Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fah Fah Fah Fresh!

Today's lunch was crisp and cool.
  • salad (lettuce, arugula, purple carrots, red pepper)
  • salad dressing (2 servings)
  • sugar snap peas
  • kiwis
Too bad I didn't get to actually eat any of this today! I got weak today and bought an entirely different lunch from Au Bon Pain (soup and pita chips). Yesterday woke up too late to make lunch and I had to buy lunch for the first time in months. Now it seems I've lost my mind and become addicted to spending $7.11 on inferior food. I put today's lunch in the work fridge and will have it tomorrow. I'm so disappointed in myself. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

4 comments:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself! Sheryl (aka: Bitchcakes) has a great blog today about appreciating your accomplishments in the face of setbacks -- which was nice because I know if I feel bad about myself I tend to eat WORSE.

    Keep up the good work! I like getting lunch ideas from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't cave! Your lunch ideas inspire even me...the queen of eating out! Wish I was there to force you to make lunch for me everyday!

    ReplyDelete