Friday, September 24, 2010

It's Friday! WHOOPIE!

I livened up my desert today because it's Friday and because, I can't believe I'm saying this, I'm sick of beet chocolate cupcakes. Friday I'm In Love menu below:

  • frozen peaches
  • chicken chili with beans and spinach
  • pita chips
  • whoopie pie
That's right. I made a whoopie pie out of the thin cakey discs I've been passing off as cupcakes. Just whipped up a quick chocolate frosting and sandwiched it between two cupcakes. I was devious and indulgent and I don't really regret it too much. Oh! The packet of oatmeal was my midday snack. I love that stuff.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I should have for lunch next week? I'm content eating the same thing almost every day but I know I should try new things. HAPPY WEEKEND!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering how big those beet cupcakes are. I think you should try dipped chocolate fruit :) or a pudding!

    love your number #1 fan,
    ZD

    ReplyDelete