Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Bloody Monday

I did not want the weekend to end. Or, more accurately, I didn't want this week to begin. I'm already looking forward to Friday. Here's the menu for today's lunch:
  • 2 blood oranges
  • GUMBO!!
  • peaches
  • fat free vanilla yogurt with dried cranberries
My gentleman friend made a this delicious chicken and sausage gumbo last night. It was so great! The blood oranges were good too. Overall, it was a tasty lunch but it was woefully lacking in vegetables. Also, even though I keenly aware of this, I am eating way too much sugar. Even if it's in the form of fruits. I wonder if I could get hypnosis for sugar addiction. It's getting to be really horrible. Every single meal I have has some sort of sugary thing going on. Even this lunch is mainly made up of sweet components. I'm going to try to work on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment