Monday, March 28, 2011

Munch Monster Attack

Lots of green food for lunch today. Don't be envious though.
  • tuna and salmon salad with dill and light mayonnaise on a bed of baby spinach
  • 2 kiwis
  • broccoli
  • sugar snap peas
I made a 4 fritattas yesterday so that I would have a immediate protein and veggies after my spin class this morning. The clementine and grapes were good too.


I also had a couple of slices of Ezekiel bread. 1 slice toasted in the morning and the other toasted for the fish salad. And after all of that, I still had to break into my my stash of oatmeal packets at 3:30. Either my meals are too tempting or I'm a mild compulsive overeater. I scarfed down the contents of both these boxes by 1:20 today. I also drank about 50 oz. of water by that time too. Yet, by 3:30 I had the munchies. Ugh! So frustrating.

Also, I've realized that I turn into an alley cat as soon as I walk into my apartment in the evening. Seriously. I'm poking my nose into every little nook and cranny to see what I can nibble. I'm too tired to put together a real meal on a plate and I find myself eating nothing but "lasts." The last slice of cheese, with the last slice of bread, that last blood orange, and the last spoonful of Nutella. I might as well have mange and eat out of garbage cans. Anyway, I'm off to check the dumpsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment