Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Barely Made It

Has this been the longest week in history or what? I can't believe it's only Wednesday. Anywho, the chaos of this week has got me all out of whack and forgetful and TIRED. Luckily I prepared a lot of food over the weekend in anticipation for it. Today was another favorite go-to lunch:
  • sugar snap peas
  • Trader Joe's Just Sauce turkey bolognese with whole wheat pasta and lots of veggies
  • broccoli
  • tangerine
Not to get bog you down with the nuts and bolts of my blog process, but normally I take pictures of my boxes at home. This morning I was in such a rush that I just threw the camera into my bag thinking that I'd take pictures at work. As you can see:
I tore into breakfast before I remembered to take a picture. I got the remains of my egg white veggie omelet and the whole wheat bagel thin that I ate with it. The rest is just grapes and a tangerine. Oh! I also started eating these light cheddar cheese sticks as a midday snack. They're pretty good. I think I needed a protein pick me up as the day dragged on.

Off to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment