Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm Awake!

I have fun plans this evening so I'm posting this before I go to the gymbo. It's 5:30 in the freaking morning. Ugh! Also, is it weird that I'm already looking forward to lunch:
  • garlic chicken with broccoli and 1/4 cup of brown rice
  • 2 carrots
  • 2 kiwis
  • 1/2 cup grapes
My Hunny Bun made his signature garlic chicken again and I've loving it for dinner and now lunch today.

Yikes! I'm watching the morning news and they say it's going to snow tomorrow. What the heck! It's springtime, Mother Nature. Get with the program!
Breakfast is another veggie fritatta. I've become a little concerned that I don't eat enough vegetables. Or, actually, that I lean to heavily on fruit for my daily "6 servings of fruits and vegetables." So, I figure if I bung in a ton of veggies at the start of the day I've done half the work.
  • egg white veggie fritatta (spinach, zucchini, bell pepper, mushroom, onion)
  • 2 slices Ezekiel bread
  • 1 Tbsp Nutella (just in case)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment