Thursday, November 11, 2010

Still Going


I packed the exact same lunch as yesterday minus the PB&J. The reduced details below:
  • Endless Veggie Lasagna
  • withering sugar snap peas
  • clementine
  • empty box
Work really did a number on me today. I was swamped! So much so that I didn't eat ANY of my lunch!! That's right, I didn't even crack open my box. I packed a big breakfast egg burrito thingy (sorry no picture) and had that around 11:00; proceeded to wash it down with about a gallon of coffee. Then it was head down and work, work, work until way too late. I was supposed to go on a lovely autumn walk with some of my favorite fitness friends and then I got stuck with some last minute biz just as I was tiptoeing out the door. Rats!

BTW, if you're sick of seeing veggie lasagna with snap peas and a clementine then skip this blog tomorrow, because that's what you're going to get! But just know that as sick as you are of seeing it this week, I'm 10 times more sick of eating, or rather PACKING it and not even getting to eat it. I wish I could afford or had the patience to make a completely different lunch every day. BAH! I'm so annoyed with everything right now . . . I'm Googling "primal scream therapy" as I write this.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I can't believe how long the lasagna has lasted! Each time I see it it makes me hungry... it looks delicious! I can imagine how sick of it you are though.... lol :)

    ReplyDelete