Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Dood It

I got my act together and slapped together a pretty good lunch today. The best part was that it was way cheaper and tastier than my (store bought) lunch yesterday. Here are the deets:
  • grapefruit cocktail
  • chicken and CSA broccoli with brown rice
  • birthday cake
  • garbanzo beans with black pepper
Me and him had a 2 person party for his birthday last night. It involved pizza, ginger ale, and a cake crafted by a master baker...Entenmann's. Don't worry, that's not the only way we're going to celebrate his birthday. I'm in the midst of planning his traditional birthday extravaganza to be held at our humble abode on Saturday night. To that end, I'm going to be running around like a mad woman tomorrow night looking for decorations and booze.

Anyway, lunch blog, lunch blog, lunch blog.

Oh yeah, lunch was good today but I didn't have a chance to eat until 4:30. Surprisingly enough, the garbanzo beans were the highlight. I forgot how much I love them. The grapefruit cocktail was also a big hit (with my tastebuds). I'm definitely having that again tomorrow. Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment