Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bun Baby Bun


Today was one of those days.  I won't expand on it, but I will tell you what I had for lunch:
  • BBQ pulled chicken on a hearty bun
  • grapefruit cocktail
  • sugar snap peas
  • clementines
I actually had 4 of those clementines.  They are only about the size of a golf ball so 2 didn't seem like enough. 

 
I loves these hamburger buns.  They are hefty and have little bits of seeds and stuff in them that I like.  The flavor is great too.  I found out about their existence by scanning the "Our Products" section of the Food for Life website (internet coupon hunting on a Saturday night...jealous of my wild lifestyle yet?).  I made it my business to find them and try them out.  The only place that I've seen that sells them here in NYC is Fairway (cold section).  Anyway they are really good with salmon burgers or grilled portabello mushroom caps.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment